HPA Awards Show 2022
Since 2006, the HPA Awards have been the standard bearer for excellence and innovation in an industry embracing an expanding array of groundbreaking technologies and creativity. Bestowed in a gala celebration each November, the Awards honor creative achievement, outstanding artistry, lifetime achievement, and engineering excellence.
HPA is committed to your health, safety, and comfort while attending the HPA Awards.
We are taking the following extra precautions to keep our guests safe:
- We suggest that guests wear face masks when they are not eating or drinking.
- The Legion Theater's ventilation system is designed to bring in 100% outside air, ensuring no air is recirculated.
- We continue to monitor the COVID situation and public health recommendations closely and will adjust our protocols to reflect the most up-to-date thinking. Please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com with any health related questions or concerns.
Please read our Event Policy before registering. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
- Doors Open - 6:00 PM PT
- Pre-show Show Reception, Food Stations, Full-Bar, Live Entertainment, and Party - 6:00 PM PT
- Awards Show - Main Theater - 8:00 PM PT
- Post Show Champagne & Dessert to follow
- Dress Code: Cocktail Attire Suggested
Register for the waitlist to be contacted if space becomes available.
Parking: Free Parking is available for attendees across the street in LOT D. There will be ushers directing you were to park and to assist with crossing the street. Click here for the parking map.
Cancellations will be accepted up to three weeks before the day of the event, October 27, 2022. After October 27, no cancellations can be accepted but you can transfer your tickets by request. All cancellations will have a 10% fee deducted from the refund.
In the event the Awards are canceled or become virtual due to COVID restrictions, tickets will be fully refunded.
The HPA is committed to providing an excellent experience to all our guests. Should you have any special needs or ADA accommodation requests, please email us at email@example.com