HPA Awards Show
The HPA Awards are sold out! See you at the Hollywood Legion!
HPA is committed to your health, safety, and comfort while attending the HPA Awards. In accordance with industry and state guidelines, all attendees and participants will be required to provide proof of a COVID-19 vaccination to attend. After purchasing your ticket, you will have the opportunity to upload your proof of vaccination into our secure system and complete pre-screening for entrance into the awards show. If you choose not to upload your proof of vaccination in advance, please bring proof of vaccination with you to the show, it will be checked before you enter the show.
We are taking the following extra precautions to keep our guests safe:
- We ask that guests wear face masks while in the Theater.
- We suggest guests wear masks at the pre-show reception and post show dessert party, when they are not eating or drinking.
- The Legion Theater's ventilation system is designed to bring in 100% outside air, ensuring no air is recirculated.
If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Since 2006, the HPA Awards have been the standard bearer for excellence and innovation in an industry embracing an expanding array of groundbreaking technologies and creativity. Bestowed in a gala celebration each November, the Awards honor creative achievement, outstanding artistry, lifetime achievement, and engineering excellence.
- New Venue
- New Format
- Live Entertainment featuring the BIG LUCKY band
- New Pre-Show Experience
- Doors Open - 6:00 PM PT
- Pre-show Show Reception, Food Stations, Full-Bar, Live Entertainment, and Party - 6:00 PM PT
- Awards Show - Main Theater - 8:00 PM PT
- Post Show Champagne & Dessert - 9:30 PM PT
The November 18 Awards tickets are sold out!
Cancellations will be accepted up to three weeks before the day of the event, October 28, 2021. After October 28, no cancellations can be accepted but you can transfer your tickets by request. All cancellations will have a 10% fee deducted from the refund.
In the event the Awards are canceled or become virtual due to COVID restrictions, tickets will be fully refunded.
The HPA is committed to providing an excellent experience to all our guests. Should you have any special needs or ADA accommodation requests, please email us at email@example.com